Ata Patent, Inc. is a globally recognized Turkish IP law firm with a long record of excellence and professional leadership in Istanbul, Turkey. Ata Patent Inc. has assembled an experienced group of patent lawyers to help clients obtain, protect and enforce intellectual property rights including patents in Turkey. Our patent services include; application, registration, protection such as litigation, appeal, opposition, cancellation, assignment, monitoring, search, and licensing.
Patent Services in Turkey
Attorneys in Patent Inc. work with inventors and companies to file and to prosecute patent applications to protect their inventions, both domestically and abroad. Ata Patent Inc.'s attorneys evaluate potential patents and existing patents, and procure patent registrations in Turkey. The firm's attorneys routinely transfer and license patent rights, and also enforce patent rights through Turkish Customs' registration, negotiation, or litigation.
Ata Patent Inc. attorneys' expertise affords our clients the fullest range of patent prosecution services and capability to render such advice:
- Preparation and filing of provisional and non-provisional patent applications
- Comprehensive patent prosecution services in Turkish for utility and design patents
- Prosecution of international patent applications under the PCT
- Coordination of patent prosecution in foreign countries and regions
- Counseling on "shop rights"
- Prosecuting interference contests to resolve priority in invention
- Patent appeals to the Turkish Patent Institute
- Filing and opposing reissue and reexamination applications
- Rendering legal opinions on the strengths and weaknesses of patents
- Rendering legal opinions on patentability, validity, enforceability, and infringement
- Patent infringement litigation in Turkish courts
- Patent appeals before the Turkish Supreme Court
- Patent portfolio audits, counseling, and management
Reach us for Patent Services
Since its foundation in 1996, Ata Patent, Inc. Turkish IP Law Firm has been the choice of numerous clients throughout the World. Thanks to its nationally recognized patent law practice, our ip firm is now one of the leading intellectual property law firms in Istanbul, Turkey. For a free consultation you may reach our patent lawyers for patent services by sending an email to email@example.com or through our Contact page.